Our clinic is now open for Speech and language therapy appointments. Here are a few safety guidelines we have put in place:
- All our speech therapists wear face masks and hair nets during therapy sessions.
- Social distance is maintained between the therapist and patient unless a therapy task/procedure requires otherwise.
- We ensure patients sanitise their hands and temperature screening is done before a patient enters the therapy room.
- After the session, we disinfect all resources used during the respective therapy session, including door handles and chairs.
- In addition, we have disinfected all our resources and removed them from display. This makes it easier to track resources used and clean them well.
- We are also doing a weekly thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the entire therapy room.
- Online speech and language therapy is still available for patients outside Nairobi and those who cannot physically attend speech and language therapy sessions.
With these in mind, you can be confident to book an appointment with us.