According to the Ministry of Health response measures updated in March 2022:
- Patients visiting any of our clinics will be required to sanitize their hands on entry.
- Patients are encouraged to wear face masks when in indoors – in the therapy room or waiting area, unless a therapy activity requires otherwise.
- Patients are encouraged to maintain social distance even though positivity rates are low.
- We will continue to emphasize and maintain hygiene and sanitary measures by cleaning resources used during therapy sessions and encouraging patients to sanitize often.
- Patients with flu like symptoms are to cancel their sessions until they are in good health.